The End Is Near
Playfully moving between ideas of self and other, character and performer, human and superhuman, real and fantasy, language and non-language, understanding and non-understanding, The End Is Near unmasks the many guises of the modern day hero in a show that is equal parts profound and trashy.
New. Better. Tastier.
Using only organically sourced ingredients.
May contain traces of nuts.
BLOOM!’s piece is a witty game, its images – without any sloppy pathos – can talk about deep human contents.’
(Tamás Halász, www.kultura.hu)
A clean, pleasingly unpredictable take on the modern day super hero, which was by turns funny and astute.’
- Created & Performed by: Dányi Viktória, Molnár Csaba, Jamila Johnson-Small, Moreno Solinas, Igor Urzelai, Tamara Szofia Vadas.
- Composer: Alberto Ruiz Soler
- Lighting Design: Seth Rook Williams
- Costume Consultant: Kate Forbes
- Costume Making: Gabriella Szerencsés
- Production & Tour Manager: Rácz Anikó
- Supported by:
With thanks to: Joaquin Rodriguez Sanpedro, Pablo Barrio, Shay Hamias and everyone who helped us on the way.